Lightning ArresterProviding you the best range of copper lightning arrester, high voltage lightning arrester and ese lightning arrester with effective & timely delivery.
Copper Lightning Arrester
Approx. Price: Rs 5,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 80 Deg C|
We are offering Copper Lightning Arrester to our clients.
High Voltage Lightning Arrester
Approx. Price: Rs 25,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Rated Current||30-60 kA|
|Rated Frequency||50 Hz|
|Arrester Length||1 to 2 m|
We are offering High Voltage Lightning Arrester to our clients.
Approx. Price: Rs 55,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 to 85 Deg C|
|Current Gradient||Less than 5 kA|
|Grounding Resistance||Less than 10 ohm|
- ESE Lightning Arrester (Early Streamer Emission) range of terminals provides a safe and efficient system for the protection of your facility from direct lightning strikes.
- The ESE terminal captures the lightning energy at a preferred point.
- The ESE air terminal uses the naturally occurring electrical field to complete the timely release of an upwardstreamer.
- This process provides for a safe and efficient method of controlling dangerous lightning energy at a preferred point.
- As a thunderstorm gathers overhead, the ambient electrical field surrounding the ESE begins to rise in voltage.
- Upon the approach of a downward leader towards the protected area, there is a rapid increase in the electric field which initiates the triggering of an upward streamer from the ESE terminal.
- The early initiation allows for a larger or enhanced area of protection to be provided by the ESE in comparison to a conventional rod, in accordance with NF C 17-102 (2011).
- With the release of the upward streamer from the final tip earlier than other competing structural points, the ESE terminal becomes a preferred point for the capture of the lightning discharge within the protected area.